- being grateful for enjoying one more day on planet blue
- being thankful for having choices in life
- eating chocolate and saying fuckit to the calories
- being spoiled by a few warm sunny indian summer days
- trying to kill a splitting headache with Coke and Advil (doesn't work, LOL)
- writing a lame blogger post and not losing all readers at once
10 comments:
its great to be alive, even if days are grand or going down the toilet. We only get one life...we have to live it trying to make the best of it without having too much to regret later. Each day, I realize I have to make every moment count...otherwise, its lost (never to be seen again!)
Try advil cold and sinus.... that shit is magic.
Also to be grateful for: In this Country, any goal or dream is attainable. All you have to do is work for it.
As apposed to being a woman in Iran or anybody in the Sudan, for example.
There are always little joys to be found. Chocolate and coke being primary in them. :)
Or bananas and nutella. Mmmmm.
Daring, exactly the point. Whatever life dishes out, lap it up!
Mike, I am sooo grateful to be born in Canada. Truly.
Katie, I miss eating nutella. Crap! Why did I have to develop allergies to nuts! *cries*
Nutella! Katie is like my secret twin!
you've had a lot of headaches...have you thought about seeing someone for that? Headaches are awful! :(
Ah yesterday (and the day before) was migraine day. Me too. And it would NOT go away....grrrr
Dom't worry. I wont stop reading your blog anytime soon or at all for the matter =)
You know, I think I'm losing my readers. I have taken such a serious tone as of late. Can't help it though. Just feels serious out of a sudden.
Can't lose me. Teeheehee.
It's great to be alive on a hot day and you take you first sip of an ice cold beer or an apple vodka+sprite on the rocks.
PrincessB, hormones and stress... thankfully it passes...
Myself, did you find the root cause?
CD, are you losing readers or just gaining better ones?...
Prin, I wouldn't wanna!
Roshan, stop torturing me with tales of cold drinks on a hot day... we're down to hot drinks on a cold day here! LOL
Post a Comment