figuring it out one day at a time
Let's be honest, if Indians had looked like that the English may not have given them small pox.No wait, they probably would have burned them at the stake...never mind
haha...does that mean I am half dead most of the time. J/K.
She looks psychotic: "Are you conscious of your treasures or am I going to have to tomohawk you in the nuts again?"Or maybe I'm just fantasising again...
ooooooI'd let her scalp me ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Let's be honest, if Indians had looked like that the English may not have given them small pox.
No wait, they probably would have burned them at the stake...
never mind
haha...does that mean I am half dead most of the time. J/K.
She looks psychotic: "Are you conscious of your treasures or am I going to have to tomohawk you in the nuts again?"
Or maybe I'm just fantasising again...
oooooo
I'd let her scalp me ;)
Post a Comment