Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Melting hours!

It's mid-afternoon Tuesday, and I never saw the day go by.

OK so I got up at 10am after dozing on and off for two hours, but still. Why is time flying by so quickly? mutter

I ate way too much last night and spent most of the evening lamenting the fact while trying to breathe through cramped lungs... daaaamn you, chocolate cake! Sigh. I sinned and I paid for it, moving along...

Hey. I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon!

*w00t*

It's a very interesting fun company a mere 5 minutes walk from my place, so crossing fingers I have what they're looking for. This would help alot for when Vegas and I apply for a mortgage in February, keeping right on track with our plans to open a kennel by the summer. Oooo! So exciting.

Please send me all the mojo & good luck vibes that you can!! :-)

/end of Short Tuesday Must Clean The House now post/

8 comments:

prin said...

Good luck! :)

KA said...

I felt the same way. I think it might be just the shortened days and how we're all more tired because of the cold weather :-) YOu're not the only one feeling it though!!!

Tea Lady said...

All the best with the job. A 5 minute walk to work having to fight traffic is a win-win situation.

Technodoll said...

Prin, thank you!

Kat, we should form a club :-D

Tea Lady, thank you - will cross the toes too, I really want this job :-)

Vegas said...

You won't read this till after I have left tomorrow morning. So... good luck :D

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

****Sending good vibes your way on the job interview. A Quick commute would be even more wonderful..Keep us posted!!!!!

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

My mojo was following but has taken a wrong turn somewhere down the line.....I hope I find some soon so I can give you a little, too!

Good luck with the interview! If you believe that you are what they need, I bet you can make them think so too :o)

Technodoll said...

Your vibes all worked super! Yey! THANK YOOOUUU!