figuring it out one day at a time
But the Dog Diaries (click link on top right colum) were updated, at least somebody had something to day. *shakes fist at melonhead*
Chat later...
*crawls back in cave*
Ooo! Can I come too? This office is cold. Maybe we can snuggle or something.
Do you have any chocolate in there with you? I bet that'd make you feel better.
*crawls back in cave* you are funny....
Prin, you puttin' your lesbeen moves on me again? Tsk! Frank, I do... and it does, albeit temporarily until I can't fit in my pants anymore...Daring, I love my cave... needs my cave.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ooo! Can I come too? This office is cold. Maybe we can snuggle or something.
Do you have any chocolate in there with you? I bet that'd make you feel better.
*crawls back in cave* you are funny....
Prin, you puttin' your lesbeen moves on me again? Tsk!
Frank, I do... and it does, albeit temporarily until I can't fit in my pants anymore...
Daring, I love my cave... needs my cave.
Post a Comment