I just got news from my friend. The police found his brother's body last Thursday but were only able to proceed with identification today.
The family is devastated and dealing with it as best as they can - I wish I could do more than just feel like a horse kicked me in the stomach. I am this close to being sick. Can condoleances ever ease the pain of losing a loved one?
I played pool with those two brothers just last year; I've known them since I was 15 years old and they've always just "been there". To think that one of them is gone... a sweet, gentle soul who never hurt a fly in his life -
It's so not fucking fair.
16 comments:
What in HELL happened to the guy? Do they have any idea?
I'm sorry. I know all about how you're feeling right now.
:( Sorry TD.
So sorry :(
Oh no. That is so terrible. My heart goes out to you and to his family.
What the hell happened? OMG!
I'm so sorry techno, and I'm sorry for your friend too That's the worst possible news.
I dont even know where to begin. Death is never an easy topic to broach, but when it happens so tragically to those you know ... gee TD, I am so sorry...
This is a damn shame. What happened?
How awful :o(.
(((hugs)))
Wow. I"m so sorry! Rupert and I are sending you hugs...
Thank you everyone for your support... I still feel sick to my stomach and refuse to believe it's real.
But it is.
I still don't know what happened (my friend didn't say) nor when the funeral will take place.
*huge lump in throat*
Losing a childhood friend is not easy....hang in there girlie.....I will keep you in my thoughts.
I am so sorry, this is awful and I could never imagine what you may be going through. Hugs to you and his family.
Oh Jesus...
I'm so sorry.
I don't know what else to say.
I'm so sorry. I have tears in my eyes just reading this. You're right - you always think this happens to "other people".
My thoughts are with you and your friend. How devestating.
Again, thank you for your thoughts... I will pass them along to my friend's family, you never know how it might help them get through this difficult time.
It's a shame for his family to have to go through this pain. My heart goes out to them.
Post a Comment