Wayfaring Wanderer has launched a new project that tickled my fancy...
The rules are very simple: "Create a blog post featuring a photographer that inspires you; In the post, offer a brief explanation as to why you chose that particular photographer" so here is my choice of photographer that gets my mojo going: Jim Robertson from Black Gull Graphics.
Why this particular photographer? Easy 'nuff:
The United Kingdom. Rugged coastlines. The sea. Shimmering, frothy waves. Vast expanses of jewel-like oceans, mirroring breath-taking sunsets. Expressive low tides captured forever in pinks, blues, and earthy sensual tones.
His photography grabs me by the soul and just won't let go... if that isn't proof of a great artist then I don't know what is. I hope you take the time to visit his site and who knows? You too may fall in love with the sea :-)
4 comments:
This one is a toughfy for me because I dont have a favorite or know any by name... ( I know, so unrefined that way), but I will enjoy reading everyone elses! And perhaps, learn my fav through someone else!
Ooh! I really have to put some thought into this. I better with painters than photographers. It's a fun project to think about.
He has beautiful stuff! Stirs my soul......so glad you FINALLY participated ;)
Daring, that's how I find my inspiration many times :-)
Dolce, I'm sure you could find a few, yes yes!
WW, aren't his photos just breathtaking??
Post a Comment