figuring it out one day at a time
oh man, she looks sooooo comfortable.
Absolutely! Whomever says threadcount doesnt matter for comfort must rely on being dead-tired and not notice.Great pic!
never noticed thread count, that would be because I don't like that kind of sheets.t-shirt stuff all the way....
Preaching to the choir. Love me some good sheets and my squishy pillow.....sleep is one of the best luxuries of life.Suz
What the heck is a thread count?Also, when you get your kennel going you should breed border terriers too.There's not enough of them.Best.Terrier.Ever!
Kat, I just want to sleeeep... so am jealous. Mleh.Daring, I agree. Egyptian cotton all the way, well worth the money!Myself, my mom's a big fan of the t-shirt sheets. Yey! Not for me though.Busy Bee, squishy pillowww... YES!Mike, it's a girl's thing. Or a gay thing. And we will not be breeding dogs, just boarding them... think "pet hotel" :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh man, she looks sooooo comfortable.
Absolutely! Whomever says threadcount doesnt matter for comfort must rely on being dead-tired and not notice.
Great pic!
never noticed thread count, that would be because I don't like that kind of sheets.
t-shirt stuff all the way....
Preaching to the choir. Love me some good sheets and my squishy pillow.....sleep is one of the best luxuries of life.
Suz
What the heck is a thread count?
Also, when you get your kennel going you should breed border terriers too.
There's not enough of them.
Best.Terrier.Ever!
Kat, I just want to sleeeep... so am jealous. Mleh.
Daring, I agree. Egyptian cotton all the way, well worth the money!
Myself, my mom's a big fan of the t-shirt sheets. Yey! Not for me though.
Busy Bee, squishy pillowww... YES!
Mike, it's a girl's thing. Or a gay thing. And we will not be breeding dogs, just boarding them... think "pet hotel" :-)
Post a Comment