Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I need a haircut

I want to have this hair again instead of the dry bale of hay on my head:

Why is my hairdresser pregnant? Sigh.

I also want some colour back, I look like a ghost with dark circles under her small red eyes (f*cking 5th day of pounding headache due to ugly knots in base of neck, grr).

I can't wait to get out of this polluted cramped city, where parking at night equals 15 minutes of fruitless circling around your neighborhood blocks so that the next morning, you're forced to drive to work to avoid a parking ticket and then there is still no parking anywhere so you pay $10 for a space in the day lot- mutter.

Does my mood show?

~insert moment of distraction, aka maths ~

5 days of headache
4 pieces of cake
2 degrees above freezing
27 eye drops
1 best man in the world
2 best doggies in the world
79 hugs and kisses
13 Advils
_____________
= 133 "good times"

We're all balanced out, then. Goody. Time to pretend to get back to work, answer some emails and avoid phonecalls that don't matter one bit anymore. I need a coffee IV.

/end of Blabbidy Bla post/

10 comments:

prin said...

Well, see, there's the problem right there: You remember how many pieces of cake you had. I don't even remember how many cupcakes I had and they came in a box of six.

:D

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

[hands TD a Coffee IV]

.. no you dont need a haircut...you look just fine. Just get worried if it starts to drag the floor....

:-)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I hope your head and your hair start feeling better soon.
I am in a hair dilema too...the worst hair I have EVER had in my life. grow? cut? grow? cut? aaarrgghhhh.
I should have some cake...that could make things all better. ;)

KA said...

awww, you haz pretty curlies in your hari!

myself said...

coffee IV.....best idea EVAH!!!!!!

You have lovely hair and you're just gorgeous so shut the hell up....mmmkay? :D

**freaking pregnant hairdressers...or in my case hairdresser that decided to become THE Richard - latex fetish actor or something like that...**

Dolce said...

Why can't your stylist dye/cut/style hair because she's pregnant?

I think this is a mystery which will never be solved.

I hope you feel better.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

You are such a beauty :o)

Katie said...

What is it with hairdressers and being pregnant? Mine is too.

Luckily she fixed me before my, ahem, premature gray got too bad. Your hair looks gorgeous btw in the pic.

Roshan said...

You have that Frecnh chic look! Va va va voom Mademoiselle Techno! You are stunningly gorgeous. kiss kiss!

Technodoll said...

Prin, you can stuff alot of cupcakes in a six-pack :-D

Daring, thanks for the IV... needed it!

Busy Bee, your hair looks gorgeous to me... what don't you like about it?

Toughgirl, yeah the kind that only lasts two days after styling though. I want it back!

Myself, you sure know how to pick hairdressers! ROTF!

Dolce, she's just working less hours now cuz of chemicals and all the standing...

WW awe thanks, but you should see me first thing in the morning... jeckl and hyde??

Katie, I've been gray since 18 years of age so tell me about it!

Roshan, well I am french LOL! *blushes*