Friday, May 30, 2008

Put a new poll up

The other one went as far as it was ever going to, so... ;-)

Of course rain is predicted for the entire weekend, now that I finally get my act together and leave town for a visit. How typical is that? mutter.

Vegas got his work permit yesterday (three cheers! w00t!) so we're quite excited about that - things are finally all set, just a question of waiting for one more week. *screams* I'm so excited that I dropped milk chocolate bits on the front of my new white t-shirt, they melted and now I can kiss it goodbye. Again, how typical!

I'm in a funk, nothing exciting to blog about so getting away from here for a few days isn't a bad thing.

Sunday night my friend N and I are attending a Presets concert, that ought to ROCK! I'm so excited! They apparently give a really good show so my booty is ready to shake, if it remembers how that is.

Will be interesting to see.

/end of Have A Great Weekend Everyone post/

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!!! My suggestion for the shirt. Just lick it clean! No one will be the wiser.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I hope you come back well rested and rejuvenated!

Take that new hot pink umbrella out and get some rainy day photos......which reminds me, I need to buy one so that I can do the same!! My weekend is nothing but rain too......

Have a terrific weekend my dear :o)

prin said...

Still speechless from reading about me reading the bible eh? It'll wear off.

Vegas said...

hopefully ;)

Technodoll said...

OK I had to re-format the dang poll... so if you voted before it got erased, sorry!

Vote again :-)

Byyyyeee!

Dolce said...

Have a great weekend! I'm in a funk too; nothing to write home about.

myself said...

Enjoy!

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Oh man. A concert? Its been ages since I been to any of those.

Frank said...

I think bacon deserves to have its own spot on the poll. I voted for pork, but that just seems to vague, since I'm not really fond of things like pork chops.

Laurie Brandriet Keller said...

I am the stain master ... make a paste of Oxy Clean powder and any spray stain treatment. Let it sit a day or so and right before you wash it pour a tiny bit of bleach on stains, which you should dilute a bit. Whatever you do, don't put it in the dryer until you are sure it's gone. You may have to repeat. BTW, like your blog!

~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ said...

Love the new poll! :D Last option - always welcome :0

Technodoll said...

Thanks for all the well-wishes, poll suggestions and stain removal suggestions! You guys ROCK!

Just wish Monday mornings would, too... sigh.