Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baldilocks

My fuzzbutt melonhead is going bald - and i have the tufts of fluff all over my house to prove it!

Man I hate these bi-annual coat blows... His fur is so thin right now he looks pink!! I've been reassured this is normal for some akitas and it will grow back in a month or so, but still. I could do without the random fluffs on my morning toast.

Speaking of food, I caved in yesterday and went for that burger and fries, which I enjoyed immensely. And today? Caffeine, need loads of caffeine and I'm goin' for it. Deprivation is not for me, no thanks!

I hate my hair.

I keep it in a sloppy bun cuz I can't stand the frizz, the haircut's all wrong and it's too long to do anything useful with. But if I cut it, it'll only be worse - I don't even like short hair on myself, ugh. WTF am I supposed to do?? I'm out of ideas and patience! *cries*

OK I'm boring the fuck out of myself now, rather fetch a hot coffee and git back to work.

Signed,

Crabby McCrab

/end of Why Are You Reading This post/

10 comments:

prin said...

Can't you get some sort of treatment for your hair? Maybe the dye you use is stripping it? Or change shampoos? Use finishing cream? Time to change the routine, imo...

Um... Yum! said...

I don't know what kind of hair you have, so this may not be plausible, but what about a straight perm? It would be something different and help keep the frizz at bay. (I'm Asian by the way, and Asians get straight perms alllll the time. People think our hair is naturally straight and shiny. Um...no. Most of us have wavy, coarse hair. I've gotten it done once, but it does murder your hair, so you can't do anything else to your hair or have had anything else done like bleaching or regular perm.)

B said...

I envy your ability to remain calm amidst the dog fur..

It would drive me absolutely batshit.

Dolce said...

I'm a curly haired girl too. I LOVE Tresseme color vive shampoo and conditioner and I don't use a flat iron anymore; use a Tigi S-factor ceramic brush.

It will change your life.

Anonymous said...

You can flatiron it if you like. But that's a shitload of work. That's why I chopped mine. Now I blowdry and go! (I sound like a commercial). Sorry you're feeling crabby! Take off those crabby pants!

KA said...

fuzzies on your toast. can i say eww?

Technodoll said...

Prin, the frizzies are because I wash my hair last thing before going to bed so the curls end up all smooshed and frizzy in the wrong places when I wake up... ugh. I need more hours in the day!

Um Yum, I had no idea! About asian hair texture. I still think you're lucky ;-) Actually I like my curls, I just have no patience to deal with them... so they don't like me back :-(

Deutlich, who said I was calm? More like resigned, I'd say... sigh. I DOES drive me absolutely batshit, trust me!

Dolce, ooo I love Tresemme too! Smells soo awesome... and I have a ceramic straightener, keep forgetting to use the dang thing. Better get some mileage out of that thing before Vegas moves here... he don't like it when I straighten ze hair. Mutter.

PrincessB, I followed your advice and got in my PJ's the minute I got back from taking the kids out. Ah. Feeling much better now :-D (where is that wine...)

Tin ma'am, yes you can say it! Sigh. You wouldn't believe where stray dog hairs end up *rolls eyes*

~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ said...

What kind of burger did you eat? I thought you were against killing animals...?

Technodoll said...

F.Angel, I am not a vegetarian... I don't eat much meat and then again it's only beef, chicken and pork... how could I not eat meat when I feed my dogs a raw diet, which is 90% raw meat and bones? I love my kids and value their health more than I hate the despicable meat industry, that is the conundrum. :-/ (dogs are carnivores!)

~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ said...

Oh, sorry... I was under the wrong impression...