A weekend snapshot, tallied à la Prin:
Number of coffees needed to stay awake despite good sleep hours: 4
Number of hours spent for the dogs (grooming, exercising, making food for, cuddling with and cleaning up after): About 6
MSM chatting hours with Vegas: 3
Number of hours spent de-junking and cleaning the house: 8
Number of giant trash bags filled with said clutter: 4
Times hands were washed to get rid of the grime: About 27 per day
Blisters on hands: 1
Broken fingernails: 3
Number of times the words "oooww" or "ooowww it hurts" were uttered in reference to the stabbing back and neck pain: 372
Money spent on a few groceries: $52.19
Number of movies watched: 0
Number of times sex (or lack thereof) crossed my mind: 27
Calories eaten in the form of sugar: 3693
Items left on my to-do list: 8 (crap!)
/end of mathematical frustration post/
4 comments:
um. It ate my comment...
I said something like:
sorry for you pain and suffering, but at the same time LOL! :D
Hmmm...I can tell you mine.
Number of alcoholic beverages drank: 7 (yikes!)
Number of hours slept: 4
Number of hours talking to J: 7 (yikes!that's why I needed alcohol)
Number of movies watched: 5
Number of pounds gained: probably 5
Only 27? You have more discipline than I do!
btw your comment box message cracks me up every time.
Prin, thank you... I think?! :-D
PrincessB, I'll trade your last number for anything you want!
Rebecca, it seemed like alot to me... *frustrated* Glad to see you back, I didn't know you had gotten that sick!
Post a Comment