figuring it out one day at a time
oooooo very good quote and picture.
Classy picture. I need to get back into art. I miss it.
Can my new face not have a giant zit on it? Because, like, I'm trying to, like, look hot and, like, it's getting in the way.Thanks.:D
Tin ma'am, glad you liked it :)Frank, what is your medium? are you a painter?Prin, are you off your Clearasil again? tsk!
Well, most people "forge" themselves multiple faces. It`s all about the beauty of owning more and more. Why would you stay happy with what you have? Noooooo....
F.Angel, I interpreted the quote as saying "be yourself", whatever that self is... don't hide from it :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oooooo very good quote and picture.
Classy picture. I need to get back into art. I miss it.
Can my new face not have a giant zit on it? Because, like, I'm trying to, like, look hot and, like, it's getting in the way.
Thanks.
:D
Tin ma'am, glad you liked it :)
Frank, what is your medium? are you a painter?
Prin, are you off your Clearasil again? tsk!
Well, most people "forge" themselves multiple faces. It`s all about the beauty of owning more and more. Why would you stay happy with what you have? Noooooo....
F.Angel, I interpreted the quote as saying "be yourself", whatever that self is... don't hide from it :)
Post a Comment