Tuesday, May 6, 2008

3000 calorie dinner: yay me!

OK maybe there were a few calories less, who's counting...

Had the best hot crispy juicy fried chicken evah last night! and awesome fries and gravy! and a root beer! And today after the salad lunch we went out for amazing gelato, I had chocolate and rum raisin, oh heaven...

*insert party dancing guy*

Sorry but I was tired of being hungry all the time. Basically I eat well, my dogs exercise me plenty, my man loves me the way I am (while I still have issues with my body but we're mending fences) so I'll indulge in a sin here and there if I feel like it, ok?

Good. :-)

My brother is coming by after work to pick up a trunkful of stuff I need to get rid of, he's happy and I'm happy, yay for famblies that help each other out! He's getting a big box of CD's, a crapload of DVD's, a new bathrobe that is too big for me, a brand new computer backpack (still has tags on it for jeeper's sake), a winter coat, two lawn chairs (very practical in the city when you have a small balcony - not!), two CD storage units, and a bunch of other stuff I forget. Cuz I'm old.

I hope his girlfriend wants to buy my bike...

In other news, I bought tickets for my friend N and I to go see The Presets on June 1st, their new album Apocalypso is perfection and they apparently give a rockin' live show. On a Sunday night. Whooops.

/end of I Love Sin post/

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sin is good!!! As I found out over the weekend. Damn girl! You had a lot of shit. I wish I was closer I'd buy your bike. I am looking to get a new bike.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Good for you, that's the way it should be! Being on a diet has never been my kind of thing......although when you can't fit pants you were wearing last summer....it's time to get moving! haha

I think I'm getting ready to join the gym to start strengthening my neck muscles and arms.....hmmmm

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Look at you - everything is coming together and plus you are having fun along the way. Great job lady!

prin said...

What kind of bike? In theory, I might want it. In practice, I'm afraid of bicycles.

Your body is fine. ;)

Frank said...

I figure that if any of my meals is under 3000 calories, I must be on a diet of some kind. Basically I just make a slob of myself at every available opportunity, and my running keeps me thin...for now.

Dolce said...

I think you were right about the 3000 calories, but who's counting.

Technodoll said...

1218, I am un-hoarding :-D I hope I find a really good home for my bike... it's a unique one, am sad to sell it but I just have no space for it and nowhere to ride... sigh. (ps: yay for sinny weekend!)

WW, I think that most diets just never work long-term... eat sensibly, exercise annnd sometimes just indulge to feel human again! sigh... back to the salads.

Daring, I know!! wooohooo! and I'm not even going to church! LOL

PrincessB, every chunk I put on the curb for the dumptruck is a huge smile on my face. I hope you're enjoying that sinful dinnah :-D

Prin, I'm getting the bike back from the shop this weekend (it got a complete tune-up and inspection), then I'll clean it up and post photos... sniff. Gonna be very sad to see it go :-(

It was hand-built for me, custom hand-painted frame... got it in Germany many years ago but it was stored for so many years, no place to ride it. 21 speed GT mountain bike... blue. Sniff.

Frank, those must be some super mega popsicles... rrrr! I wish I was young again, oh to be able to snarf down anything I wanted and not gain a pound. Ghah. Makes me *almost* miss my 20's... almost ;-)

Dolce, what calories? I've got math dyslexia. I really mean to write 30! :-D

Anonymous said...

Oh gods, I would kill for some fried chicken right now!

In fact, any food would be a blessing!!

Um... Yum! said...

Mmm sounds like a most yummy meal! Dude, you live once. Indulge all you want!

Technodoll said...

Elisabeth, remember that once in a while it's good to "shock" your metabolism with junk food so that it doesn't get lazy... in the end you burn more calories and are healthier! yay! go for it!

Um Yum, you're damned right! I'm going for a coffee and a muffin right this instant - mmmpuuurr.

Smiler said...

Oooh, The Presets, that sounds like a lot of fun! Sounds like the kind of show I'd go to if I was brave enough to get out of the house and face crowds, which... no. I can't believe I once upon a time went to bars and danced and attracted attention and all. Just my idea of a really scary time right now. Enjoy them for me too when you see them, k?

Technodoll said...

I will, Smiler, I will :-) Have you gotten their latest album yet? ooohhh it is perfection!