Monday, May 5, 2008

Australian beaches, anyone?...

Since the scenery around here is still pretty lame for a few more weeks, I've decided to host a guest photographer on my Bubblegum Snapshots blog - be sure to visit often this week for some pretty cool Austalian beach scenes, tropical water and sexy surfers and all!

Not much to report... had a crappy short sleep, it's Monday, after a cold wet pewter gray weekend it's finally sunny and warm again (of course) and I'm locked in this office for the next five days: blah.

Hope you all have exciting things to blog about, cuz I sure don't and I need the inspiration. Inspirayshon.

English is a funny language.

Sigh. Days like this, I want to retire tomorrow and just spend hours outside tending to the earth (I love gardening), watching the clouds go by and feeling free. Right now? Trapped lab rat and getting a bit claustrophobic.

/end of Mondays Are Shite post/

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I llove gardening, but I have a black thumb. I'll steer clear of your garden!

prin said...

Too bad cubicles are an inhospitable environment for garden plants.

B said...

uhm.. I totally hate the lab rat feeling.

I empathize completely.

Technodoll said...

PrincessB, I could use your black thumb for handling the compost or something... *grin*

Prin, my two office plants are now dry and brown, they hate it here as much as I do :-(

Tin ma'am, Mondays are shite! they are! Except vacation Mondays, which rock. Yeah.

Deutlich, that makes two of us and, I'm sure, a ton of others...

Dolce said...

Retirement? I just added up how may more years of work I have ahead of me...33! I hate mondays, I hate having to work. Ugh!

Smiler said...

Cheer up, it's not really that warm out.

Technodoll said...

Dolce, here's a tissue. Oh wait, I used up the whole box... waaaaah! Pass the wine, please!

Smiler, I peek out my aquarium window and see people below walking in t-shirts... it plays with my mind, I tell you!