Thank you 1218 Blog for the honour... I am thrilled, surprised and oh so very flattered! I feel a bit like the Velveteen Rabbit now... The Bubblegum Diaries have been made "real"! Awe.I must pass the torch to a few fellow bloggers that keep me entertained, intrigued and smiling like an eejit through the days (of course if you are on my blogroll I adore you daily so heck, grab the badge too!):
Prin for her daily insightful humour and sharp tongue, PrincessB for her courage at shaking life by the balls with a smile on her face, and Wayfaring Wanderer for her amazing photography and sweet musings.
My life is really enriched by all of you so... um... THANKS!!
11 comments:
Aw. You're so sweet.:)
YEY!
Hooray!
Congratulations on the sweet award :)
Congrats to you! And thanks for keeping me entertained as well.
And, seriously, little ol' me......I'm soooo grinning from ear to ear, you are the best cheerleader eva :o)
Oh that's wonderful! Congrats to you!!! :)
Congrats, friend! I love it when people pass on the happiness.
One thought, I think you're missing a level on your poll. There is a big difference between "perfection" and "quasi satisfaction". How about Complete Contentment or Looking good?
Prin, you deserve it, you knows you do!
Frank, I'm so chuffed!
WW, I'm just passing it along, now it's your turn ;-)
Daring, thank 1218blog! *blush*
Dolce, the badge was for you too, eh? :-) And you're right about the poll... I tried to modify it but I can't cuz it already had votes in. Oh well.
Congrats!
OMG!!! SUPER SUPER CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks ladies! I still am so very chuffed about it :0)
Awww! THANKS!! I didn't even see this until now!
YOU are the best! Seriously. The. Best.
PrincessB, you totally deserved it, down to the very last pixel LOL ;-)
Post a Comment