Don't laugh but I am having a brain fart at the moment... what is the plural of penis? is it penises? peni? penie? penusses?
No reason behind the question, just one of those random thoughts that pop up while perusing through endless excel spreadsheets that make your eyes cross horrendously.
15 comments:
Tsk. Rude! I was being serious here. Really.
honest to blog, I have no clue. none.
oy.
Thanks everyone... I feel more edumacated now. Prin, hence the current poll on porn ;-)
*grin*
PS: lucky Dolce!!
I'm a freak. I'm sorry.
*goes to hide in corner*
Oh, look what I found for you: two penises! Here, catch!
teehee
Why isn't it peni? Shouldn't it be? Send one to me!!!
pwahahaha at Vegas!
Anyhooles.
Peni no?
But of course, penises. I was joshing before.
What are those? I'm afraid I've forgotten....oh yeah attached to those dickheads that try to pick me up all the time and I have to kill with my patented look (friend says it makes men's parts shrivel up and fall off)
And we all wonder why I'm single hrmmm?
If it was penus, then it would be peni.
Why isn't it penus?
pee nooz.
PrincessB, what color you want? :-D
Myself, yep "the stare" is an art unto itself! Wanna join my club? You can choose the name!
Prin, I like the sound of peni. It just rolls off the tongue...
*crickets*
I'm gona go with penises here. But hold up for a while, I go call my highschool english teacher and find out for you.
Seriously.
Penii?
Naw, I actually have no idea.
*laughing hard* Too busy dodging the flying todgers to think what the plural is!
(yes, todger is a word, ask Vegas if you don't believe me.)
The plural of penis?
Uh... I don't know as I have never had the need to deal with more than one at a time!!!!
thanks. Vegas' comment made me spit coffee out all over my keyboard and screen.
CD, so what did you find out?!
Kali, the consensus says "penises". What a mouthful - and pardon the pun.
Sian, I am adding that one to my list! ROTF!!
Elisabeth, I'm allowed to fantasize :-D ha ha!
Curly, I know eh? He's terrible that way - merrr!
Post a Comment