Friday, May 23, 2008

Since you won't stop asking!

Here is a quick webcam pic of the new shaggy hairdo, which looks different from day to day depending on "bedhead woes". It's longer in the back (a "V" shape) so don't go thinking it's all chopped off butch-style!

I'm kinda scared to see what it will look like after the next shampoo, that's when my curls will rush right back in and turn my head into a giant brillo pad.

Thank goodness for ceramic hair straighteners... now lord give me the patience to take care of my hair, for once, instead of shoving a hat on my head with groans of despair.

Hey! That freaking rhymes! LOL!

23 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Sexy!!! Did you darken it too.....Seriously, you look hot!!!

I loooooooove my ceramic hair straightener!! It is the best thing that ever happened to my hair, otherwise I would have chopped it off a long long time ago :o)

You look great!

prin said...

Yey hotness!! *high five* New bra, new hair, new ladeh.

You prolly know all this already, but..

Dry it completely first. No straightening of damp hair because that just gets frizzy and frustrating.

For speed straightening, blow dry downward, about an inch outward from the base of the hair, pulling the hair straight with a brush. Then you just have to straighten the little ends with the straightener. *shrug* Just what I've learned with my frizzy curlies.

Technodoll said...

WW, a few people asked if I changed the color but no, I only got a cut. Weird, eh? And thanks... i feel so happy!! happiness makes people look good, I say.

Prin, damn straight! Jellay for the breastesses and shorter locks for the noggin. Ouain.

Anonymous said...

I love the do!!!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Look how hot you are! Love the do - curly or straightened, you look fabulous darling!

myself said...

Oh well aren't you the hottest thing alive???

The reason people are asking about the color is probably because the ends were lighter as they were older...closer to the root is the darker color.

Nice cut!

Anonymous said...

Hot! Sizzling! I like. A lot! Don't you hate that when you leave the hair salon and you are like, "NOW WHAT" I can never maintain the do beyond a day. I need a live in hairstylist.

prin said...

That's where your headache came from: you were swooshing your hair around weren't you?

Vegas said...

wow whoever you are dating is one lucky s.o.b

Hahahahahaha

*smug*

KA said...

whats wrong with just putting a hat on? And I agree, it is very very sexy. Good choice!

Anonymous said...

Pretty!

I imagined you differently. I still imagined that you were pretty but with much lighter coloured hair. I dunno why.

prin said...

↑
Did she just call you blonde? :-o

☺

Thanks, Vegas. I know. I caught a good'un.

teeheehee...

I'll go away now.

Technodoll said...

Deutlich, thank you! Me too me too!

Daring, I heart you :-)

Myself, I doubt that is anywhere near reality LOL! But thanks, you made me smile big :-D ps: true about the color thing, the ends were pale frizzies.

Girl1218, I KNOW!! waaah! gonna have to practice with the hair straightener... does booze help? LOL!

Prin, you're too smart for your own britches. Yes. And I paid for it in tylenol ow ow ow.

Vegas, wouldn't you just love to be "that guy"? hehe!

Tin ma'am, my hat-wearing at work became a joke... "bad hair day, TD?" I'm all about the sexay now! woohoo!

Clarity, I act blonde most of the time... *grin*

Prin, awe. And I have the bra which shows your appreciation, too! :-D

Harley said...

That is HOT. Very very sexy.

Also, yes, the good lord made GHDs for a reason.

Beautiful straightness!

Technodoll said...

Kali, coming from a hottie like you: thanks! I swear I feel 10 years younger after the cut - woohoo!

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Wow, hot lips. Great do.

~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ said...

Lookin` cute & romantic :)

Technodoll said...

CD, why thank you! And I'm not a pouter either :-D

F.Angel, I'm all about the romance - reeerr!

Frank said...

Huh, so THAT'S what you look like. I always wonder that about the writers of the blogs I read. I try not to put up too many pictures of myself, because then I'd get flooded by a wave of nubile ladies at all hours of the day. Not that I have anything against that, but I'm kind of a recluse.

Technodoll said...

What! Frank are you saying that's not you in your avatars, diapers and all?

*so disappointed*

/he he/

Technodoll said...

BTW I tried to hastily recreate that hair yesterday and with today's rain and all, I failed quite miserably. I hope I get the hang of it soon :-D

Rebecca Foster said...

Ah, love the haircut! Very cute.

Technodoll said...

Thanks ye! Now I just need to figure out how to style it :-/