"Waiting for the fish to bite or waiting for wind to fly a kite. Or waiting around for Friday night or waiting perhaps for their Uncle Jake or a pot to boil or a better break or a string of pearls or a pair of pants or a wig with curls or another chance. Everyone is just waiting." ~Dr. Seuss
13 comments:
No kidding! I need more time! BAH!
1s- Phone. brb.
... i need time. God, if there was only one more hour in the day...
This quote is rather about "this is your life - stop waiting for it to start, it's happening NOW"
(I'm still waiting for Vegas to get here though... sigh)
I'll get right on it. I just need a nap first.
Love it.
"Time waits for no one, but I swear it would wait for you."
-Shakespeare in Love
My FAVOURITE movie.
Dr. Seuss should have been president. Bye, bye, Bush.
I'd vote for Suess. Gimme the ballot.
We`re all waiting for something.... the end of waiting, if u know what I mean! :)
Yes, I *DO* know!! I'm almost done waiting, teehee!
I agree with the Doc. I also think everyone's eagerness in waiting for something is ultimately just leading to death, so in conclusion, we're all just waiting to die.
Yup. *nods head*
Um Yum, totally - you nailed it! But while waiting, let's have a paaartaaay! yes?
Post a Comment