Just to end the loop from my post this morning... I watched one of the coolest DM videos today so here it is to tickle your brain - my non-future husband is pretty wicked in this clip and the end bit is worth it, trust me. Do give it a roll but put your bibles away, mmkay?
Because you see, the lady in it? Is his real-life wife.
Cool, innit?
/end of Catch The Moral post/
5 comments:
Ummm...Okay. I didn't want to say earlier. But I love DM! Please don't bash my fake boyfriend. Thanks for posting this video. Me likey!
I think I missed the moral.
DM...tunes sounds like Depeche Mode but you'll have to edumacate me, I haven't listened to them since the 80s (moral of this story? I'm old!)
girl1218, I still think he's super hot, only at a distance ;-) Viva DM!!
Prin, tsk. You should get a bible ;-)
Myself, you're lucky in a way... you get to catch up on 25 years of awesome DMness, while I've already assimilated all their stuff! sigh. I wish they would spit out a new album soon...
Hahahahah my future non-husband. LOLz.
Post a Comment