Thursday, May 29, 2008

So far so good...

No encounters with alien twitheads today, thank the frigg jeebus.

This morning was spent at the dentist (yey! A+ for me!), then got a super expensive lip gloss and then had an early Burger King lunch. I have no class sometimes.

Tomorrow night, I'm off to visit my dad for the weekend so I won't be blogging from the boonies... will try to relax and enjoy the fresh air, the tons o'food (my portuguese stepmama is a Julia Child spawn from the tastes of it) and let's see if the four dogs manage not to get in a fistfight.

Nine days until Vegas finally arrives here, forevah.

*happy anxious butterflies*

You can tell I'm a nervous wreck by how disjointed I sound, I talk about nothing and yet four paragraphs later I'm still going.

How do I know Vegas is the one? Well, even my crazy night-time dreams of having my superstar idol rocker fall in love with me and wanting to get married and whisk me away to a villa, I still chose Vegas. Woke up with a huge grin on my face though... He he! Screw you, skinny rockerboy!

/end of I Loves Me a Big Alpha Male post/

10 comments:

Vegas said...

I shave the space between my eyebrows so I can attempt to look intelligent. The jutting brow and involuntary spasms still give me away though....

Seriously though - I am better than Depeche Mode, I feel like I've attained something :D

*secretly blushing*

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

9 days........CRAZY!?!? My how time flies!!!

I can't believe you mentioned the dentist.....I'm in desperate need of getting my wisdom teeth taken out!!!

Technodoll said...

Vegas... awe! Sigh. Get yer ass here, will ya??

WW, have you booked your appointment yet? Every day that you wait can make it worse in the end, you know - git to it, girl ;-)

prin said...

Dentist. *shudder*

Depeche Mode. *shudder*

Anonymous said...

Well if you are going to have nice shiny teeth you certainly need nice shiny expensive lip gloss to compliment those teeth. Phew! But of course!

9 days! That's it! That came fast. Well for me anyway.

Technodoll said...

Prin, you don't know what you're missing! reeeeeeerrr! :-D

Girl1218, that's what I figured! w00t! what's one more item on my busted credit card anyways...

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip!

myself said...

Enjoy the weekend with your parental unit, lets hope the the Akitas don't deem a smackdown necessary!

Sian said...

Here's to time flying :)

and I can't believe you think Dave Gahan is worth a reeeeer...may as well go for Limahl

rofl

Technodoll said...

Clarity, thanks! I'm looking forward to it!

Myself, the only smackdown that would happen is ME kickin' their heinies if they even THINK about fighting! LOL!

Sian, no see Limahl reeks of gayness and bleach... Dave is just a sexy tattooed cat in leather with a voice of the GODS! And no gayness. Reeeeerrrr!