Every day I see things that just raise my hackles - boy, if I were a ghost cop? NAILED!! Hah you think it's just a regular girl walking down the street but nooo: she is Ghost Cop out to ticket your ass!
You! Driving while talking on the cellphone this morning? Ticket!
You! Turning left when the huge sign says no left turns? Ticket!
You! Letting your dog crap on the sidewalk and not picking it up? Ticket!
You! Burning a very red traffic light? Ticket!
You! Riding your bike on the sidewalk and hitting pedestrians? Ticket!
Merrr. I really missed my calling.
/end of Out Ta Git Cha post/
12 comments:
Ass weaving through traffic like a twelve year old?
Graffiti people?
Where are the real cops anyway? *shakes head*
Doll, it`s not too late to follow your true calling :)
Prin - yeah,and that's only the tip of the cruddy iceberg. Graagh!
F.Angel, yeah it is. I'm just venting :-)
OMG! You should try and make a civil arrest! Oh, please try it. Please!
i think you would have me pulled over to the side of the road and spread eagled on the roof of my car as you frisk me and and tell me what a bad, bad driver i am... oh, wait, sorry, that was my fantasy for the day!
=:-)
Dolce, I think I'd get laughed at then run over by an SUV.
Minijonb, ROTF!! Yeah you see alot of girlcops in miniskirts and heels around here... (not). :-D
well if you ever need to get an idea of what it's like....
It's good to know that I'm not the only wanna be cop......I find myself saying.....Where's a cop when you need one quite frequently!
I'm getting bitter in my old age I suppose :o)
Vegas, I'm not sure I understand the proposition here...
WW, perhaps bitter isn't the right word... more like conscious of the world around us and the jerks who make it so dangerous because they have no respect or regard for others and - OK, I'm bitter :-D
I'll show you in under a month :D
Yay!
I'd ticket the OLD PEOPLE WHO INSIST ON DRIVING 25 IN A 45 ZONE! Aaaahhh!
Vegas, I tremble in my galoshes.
Frank, yes: a ticket and a coupon for Prep H. You know why.
Post a Comment