figuring it out one day at a time
again, another brilliant quote.
I couldn't agree more.......I love that photo too!
Love the quote. Something very telling about it to those who feel trapped in life...owning up responsibility has a lot to do with it.Thanks for sharing!
It's good to be reminded of the privileges we have taken for granted.
I don't relate to alot of Nietzsche's stuff but this one struck a chord - glad you all liked it too! :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
again, another brilliant quote.
I couldn't agree more.......I love that photo too!
Love the quote. Something very telling about it to those who feel trapped in life...owning up responsibility has a lot to do with it.
Thanks for sharing!
It's good to be reminded of the privileges we have taken for granted.
I don't relate to alot of Nietzsche's stuff but this one struck a chord - glad you all liked it too! :-)
Post a Comment