Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Poll trolls

I hate 'em!! Why do people spray-paint graffiti on private property, key-scratch cars, steal bicycles and mess with my polls?! WTF?

Anyways. I'm pissed off about that, thanks to Prin for suggesting this week's alternate poll. Keep it up, trolls, and I won't publish any at all. Now go chew on your toejam and leave me alone.

/end of You Piss Me Off post/

17 comments:

prin said...

Some people have no lives. Other people just aren't nice.

Anonymous said...

God, there are some saddos on the internet.

I love your polls :-)

Anonymous said...

I wanted to cause some controversy so I picked the second one. Hee...Hee.. (but really, i do love your polls and i don't think i'm an asshole)

So what did I miss. Did someone diss your polls? I'll have to go back and check what's been going on.

Technodoll said...

The poll was about which kind of pet you prefer, and somebody kept clicking on "i don't like pets" so the vote was like 9 for that, and I know for a fact that most of my dear readers love, like or endure pets! It just irked me cuz I really wanted to know if dogs ruled or cats drooled, hehe!

Dolce said...

I'm all for dogs. Cats make me sneeze and make my eyes swell shut; it's ain't a pretty sight.

And when I find your poll troll, I'll kick him in the balls. And yes, I'm convinced it's a man, probably with a small wiener...he jealous of the dogs.

Daszzle said...

Hey Chica, you were right, I couldn't give it up. Hope all is well with you. I missed you guys, how's life going? Fill me in on all the juicy details will ya ;). Take care~Daszzle

myself said...

I'm in quite the nasty mood today, so all I'll say is that you've been MUCH nicer to the trolls than I would ever have been!

Sian said...

You seem to meet the most astonishing number of berks Technodoll, that is three in three days!

Anyhow, cats for me. For too many reasons to list but not least because they bury their stinkpods.

Technodoll said...

Dolce, you made me spit water on my keyboard! thanks! :-D

Daszzle!! omg it's so good to see you! are you blogging again??

Myself, I'll give you first shot at them if you want... *grin*

Sian, good point on the cats. Very good point!

Vegas said...

My cats never buried their stinkpods, they used to get them stuck to their tails and then waft them around like their own little Mr Hankies.

I like dags.

Technodoll said...

ROTF! Mr Hankie!!

Frank said...

I just make polls that no one can mess with. For example:


Is Frank deliciously sexy?
1. Yes
2. Yes

Fool-proof!

Technodoll said...

I feel like a kindergarden teacher running around with a bar of soap in my hand for the wankers! LOL!

Vegas said...

soap is no good for wankers. It stings. *grin*

Technodoll said...

I'd comment back but don't want this blog to climb up to "X Rated", it's bad enough as it is.

Vegas, go to your room!!

Sian said...

got the terrible giggles again - thanks Vegas...

~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ said...

Missed the poll (I think). but cats rule :)