So my Norwegian friend kindly pointed out that Sweden didn't give the world fjords, Norway did. I stand corrected and eat my words, which taste like burnt toast this morning. Pass the jam.
My morning routine is so down pat, I could do it with my eyes closed - and I often do. Yay and boo for routines, cuz damn they're dull but they do speed up things when you're late, which I always am. It's even part of the routine now :-D
Hit snooze twice on alarm.
Finally drag ass out of comfy warm bed.
Mutter and groan.
Get dressed eat brekkie, drink latte while catching up on blogs and stuff.
Take dogs out for bio break walk.
Feed dogs, change their water, wash the dishes.
Brush teeth, put on face.
Get lunch and things together.
Lock door, forget something inside, unlock door.
Walk to work, speed does vary though.
Get to work 30 minutes late.
*yawn* At this rate the boredom is likely to kill me before city pollution does - am I the only one with such a tick-tock-clock morning life?
/end of I Need A Jolt post/
11 comments:
Yay for routine AND chronic lateness!!
cuz that's how i roll too :)
Well that looks an awful lot like my morning routine. I hear ya about the dullness of it all...
Man, you have time to do all sorts of stuff in the morning.......
I only have time to use the bathroom, fix my hair, put on my face, and dress......I eat breakfast at work.....and I am late every single day!!!!
VIMH, rolling with square wheels is what I feel like, LOL!
HO, it's all about the dogs, really. Sigh.
WW, ask me how I do it and I'll tell you I have no freaking clue.
Wow, you do way more than me in the morning.
me:
- snooze alarm 134.78 times, each time turning on the radio to hear the traffic report
- get up, stand there for a while mentally assessing what to wear
- get dressed
- turn on kettle
- put doggies outside
- straighten hair curlies
- pour tea
- bring doggies in, feed them
- put milk in tea + take vitamins
- pat doggies on the head and leave
- sit in traffic forever
- blame traffic for tardiness at work. :D
I want your routing, minus the traffic and commute. Can I?
Oh no I do that too. But mine consists or screaming in my car coz I'm late to class....because I woke up late.........
Your morning routine list would make a kickin' freestyle poem :P
Also, just what exactly has Sweden given the world?
CD, you drive to class?! I had to walk or take the freaking bus! Made for a fun morning though... hehe.
Frank, the swedish chef is all i can really be grateful for...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY_Yf4zz-yo
I love morning routine, God help the person who messes with it and throws me off. mutter, mutter.
Curly, morning routine is the only thing that keeps me from getting fired!
Post a Comment