figuring it out one day at a time
Yeah, no kidding! Where is she?
I was getting that same message this morning?!?!?!
Ummm, Valley Girl dissappeared too...I hope everything is ok!
I also noticed that Valley Girl has vanished!I fear for my blog and am wondering whether to back it all up or something!!!
What's up with this twilight zone snit?!?! They can't be going around deleting blogs can they.......well, I guess they can......but.....hmmmmmm
I really wonder wth is going on? I haven't seen 1218 post any comments anywhere either... :-(
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yeah, no kidding! Where is she?
I was getting that same message this morning?!?!?!
Ummm, Valley Girl dissappeared too...I hope everything is ok!
I also noticed that Valley Girl has vanished!
I fear for my blog and am wondering whether to back it all up or something!!!
What's up with this twilight zone snit?!?! They can't be going around deleting blogs can they.......well, I guess they can......but.....hmmmmmm
I really wonder wth is going on? I haven't seen 1218 post any comments anywhere either... :-(
Post a Comment