Yes of course I took it easy today... one step at a time I got my to-do list shaved down to mere stubble, he he!
Honestly? I rested so much since Friday night that my body was go go go all day. Been eating like a bottomless pit and ignoring the lingering head pains (they can fuck off), it has been a most gorgeous warm summer day and I was OUT there! Finally sold my futon today, it was the last obstacle left in the giant purge that is finally done! done! done!
Now the countdown begins... Vegas is here in 13 days! Hard to believe but yeah, times marches on and OMG 13 daaaaaaaays!
*goes into tailspin*
OK I might have overdone it a bit... not feeling so hot now. Signing off, cheers to an early night and zzzzz.
/end of Beat It post/
4 comments:
I thought you were going to bed!! lol
Hooray for getting things done!
Scary! Twelve now. Scaryscaryscary. lol
Sorry, I guess I'm not much help, am I? :D
Myself, I thought so too... eventually got around to it at 10:15pm. sigh.
Clarity, yes and YESSS!
Prin, I've purged the scare out along with the other trash so I'm not affected :-D
Post a Comment