Monday, May 12, 2008

Sick day :(

My brain decided to go haywire last night, broadcasting 34 channels of loud crap music until 6am, at which point The Migraine decided to join the party.

I was not impressed.

Am now stoned on pain meds, groggy as hell and completely useless so yeah, I didn't go in to work today. Mleh.

Going to nap alot this afternoon and take it easy... at least I sold my bike, my god that was fast: less than 24 hours and I had four offers! I sold it to the first lady who called though, cuz that's just the right thing to do. Am so sad to see it go though. There goes another chunk of my past.

/end of Monday Headbanger post/

9 comments:

Frank said...

Ugh, I get migraines a lot and they make me want to cut my head off. Every time I get a sick day, I always spend it eating junk food and watching sci-fi movies. That always makes feel good.

I hope you feel better soon :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh. It must be in the air. I had one yesterday. Yuck. Feel better! (((hugs)))

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

That stinks, maybe nature's way of telling you that you need a rest day!
I hope you get to feeling tip-top soon :o)

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Fell better sayang....

-"Sayang" is "honey" in my language. Now you know =)

Zedder said...

I honestly cant remember my last migrane (thankfully) but they do suck.
Hope you feel better soon.

myself said...

Ok don't cut your head off because, really, it's very messy :-)

You know I know where you're coming from....hope you got rid!

Technodoll said...

Frank, I did the junk food bit but TV was Oprah and Dr.Phil, I was too whacked to change the channel!

PrincessB, did you?! What do you use to tame those suckers?

WW, yep you bet - ma nature isn't gentle about these things...

CD, awe! that's so lovely!!

Dolce, I tried my best to sleep but got plagued by dreams of migraines- I just can't win sometimes LOL!

z28gurl, you are sooo lucky. maybe it's the fresh country air?...

Myself, you and me both eh? Sigh. Will put the head chopping off for another day then... ;-)

Um... Yum! said...

I hope today was a better day for you!

Technodoll said...

Yeah, it was better... and tomorrow shall be back to normal, cuz I said so! *brandishes rolling pin at evil headaches so they run away screaming*

Yeah :-)