But I'm happy I was wrong!
David Cook took the crown for 2008's American Idol - wow, am happy for this guy, he really worked his ass off for it. He can saaaang, baby! Archuleta will have a great career, he's still so young - we'll be hearing from him soon enough.
George Michael performed Praying For Time and he was brilliant, as always... gave me goosebumps, dammit. Whew. G'nite peeps.
5 comments:
... i dont think i watch it...? are they cute at least?
looove george michael! although whatever he said to seacrest at the end of his performance was completely unintelligible. or maybe i just didn't have my brit decoder ring on...does vegas have a thick accent??
I know!! woohoo!! Was sooo excited. :)
(tell voiceinmyhead the accent gets thicker when they are tired or under the influence...)
I have no idea if that's good or bad that he won - but congrats to him anyway!
I was sooooo shocked! I watched because absolutely nothing else was on. I did love seeing George Michael. He looked great!
Post a Comment