Saturday, May 3, 2008

Love is food

"[W]hen you realize you want to spend
the rest of your life with somebody,
you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh...SO true! Love it!

prin said...

I wonder if that cereal changes the color of your..

um, I think I missed the point.

Curly said...

funny how everything can be compared to food.

Technodoll said...

PrincessB, I love this quote so much that Prin pointed out that I have used this quote twice in my blog so far. How embarassing!

Prin, you've got issues! and an eagle eye *grin*

Curly, we ARE food... think about it ;-)

Frank said...

Food makes me smile. Especially food that will clog my arteries before I'm 30. *drools*

Technodoll said...

Me too, dammit! Me too! Only replace 30 with 40.

*cries*

KA said...

I LOVE that line from when Harry met Sally :-) tres romantique.

Smiler said...

I was going to point out that seemed to me like you'd used that quote not so long ago, but I see Prin got there first. Nothing to be embarrassed about - you can make it your motto and post it everyday if you want to!

Technodoll said...

Tin ma'am, oui! super romantique!

Smiler, that's not a bad idea actually... it would be less embarassing than having a sieve for brains. Mleh!