figuring it out one day at a time
Great quote! (man, I always seem to say this on your blog - but it's always true!)
I love that photo!
I wish more people would see this quote and understand we need to take care of this "spaceship".
Whatevs. *spits out gum into the grass*
I think Prin needs a beatin' today :-D
Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it? *spits on a flower*
Gonna get the ducks to put their tape on that filthy mouth of yours... yes, duck tape. he he.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great quote! (man, I always seem to say this on your blog - but it's always true!)
I love that photo!
I wish more people would see this quote and understand we need to take care of this "spaceship".
Whatevs. *spits out gum into the grass*
I think Prin needs a beatin' today :-D
Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it? *spits on a flower*
Gonna get the ducks to put their tape on that filthy mouth of yours... yes, duck tape.
he he.
Post a Comment