Sunday, May 11, 2008

Twice tagged, one post :)

Did this weekend ever fly by, or whot? Sigh.

*settles down to finally relax a bit with a cold crisp microbrewery beer*

I'm sure you're all pretty much sick and tired of hearing me bitch and moan about how much elbow grease I've been putting out lately, so I'll spare you the details. The end result is that good progress has been made, I feel comfortable with my timeline and boy is this Ritter Sport chocolate ever good... reeeerr!

Also I hope all this sneezing is a reaction to the settling dust (Vegas, you know what I mean...) and not an impending cold. I have no time to get sick.

So, on to the memes!

First one up is from Fallen Angel, meme is to write a message for "posterity" no longer than 10 words... Hmmm that's a toughie - words of wisdom are all jostling for space in my head so I guess I would pick:

"Life is what happens when you're busy making plans."

I don't know who the author of that quote is, but maybe someone out there does? Please chime in if you do, cuz I want to kiss this angel's hair! This quote keeps me grounded in the worst of times, keeps things real. Yeah.

Next meme is from Sian:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Oh jeez... 1998. Working for the same company I am now, before I left to come back again. Was in a nice quiet relationship that was going nowhere, but it was welcome break from the usual chaos. I learned how to make a mean Brunswick Stew that year.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today, not in any particular order?
Hah! Only five eh? Um, OK - sell my awesome bike, wash the bedsheets (rrrr), vaccuum for the 5th time in a week, make amends with Vegas cuz arguing sucks, finish the grocery run. Bonus: have a beer to celebrate.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Popcorn, glorious popcorn! Chocolate, granola bars, juicy sweet oranges and apples, a stick of cheese... I had to give up chips, booo.

4. Places I've lived:
Besides Canada and Germany? That's it!

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Roll around naked in melted chocolate and lick myself to death.

Since it's Sunday night and I'm lazy, you're all tagged for these memes! Mouahahahahhaa! Bet you're sorry you clicked on my blog today, eh? Too bad, now git ta work! *cracks whip*

/end of Happy Mother's Day To Me post/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crap. I"ll tackle that tomorrow. I like the rolling around in chocolate..you might need to enlist Vegas for help with those hard to reach places. ;)

~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ said...

Your quote is SO posterity worth! :)

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

YES!!! I will do this! Thanks for the tag =)

Frank said...

Microbrewery beer is THE best.

Also *sigh* I'll get around to doing a post like this...one of these days...

Technodoll said...

PrincessB, now there's a thought! oooo! :-D

F.Angel, it was really hard to choose just one - I almost cheated and put two!

CD, I'll go check on you to make sure you do, he he.

Frank, I'm all about the novelty... got this one and it's kickass: http://www.unibroue.com/products/ephemere-pomme.cfm
People either love it or hate it, I quite liked it but holy bubbles, batman! Made me burp like a lumberjack, even the dogs were giving me "the look"!