figuring it out one day at a time
Is this a mumpet? I used to love Jim Hanson.
Hooray! :o)
"Bork bork bork. [...]Binsy bouncy burger."Best tv writers evar!I cried when Jim Henson died. He was awesome.
HUZZAH! I love the muppet you humor! LOL classic!
Long live the muppets! Teehee! I used to love that show back in the 70's... not that I got half of the humour going on ;-)
I <3 The Swedish Chef! Memories! Haha!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Is this a mumpet? I used to love Jim Hanson.
Hooray! :o)
"Bork bork bork. [...]Binsy bouncy burger."
Best tv writers evar!
I cried when Jim Henson died. He was awesome.
HUZZAH! I love the muppet you humor! LOL classic!
Long live the muppets! Teehee! I used to love that show back in the 70's... not that I got half of the humour going on ;-)
I <3 The Swedish Chef! Memories! Haha!
Post a Comment