figuring it out one day at a time
That's a great quote. It talks about farting AND it's totally true.
I beg to differ.....mine usually stink!haha, I couldn't resist :o)
Haha, hilarious quote!
Somehow that ladeh's not so sexy when she's got a fart quote under her hiney.
He he. I just couldn't resist!
Totally gross and funny
But did you see the book she's reading? *LOL*
Holy crap!! Wait till I repeat this quote to my mom, she probably get an aneurysm or something. LOL.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That's a great quote. It talks about farting AND it's totally true.
I beg to differ.....mine usually stink!
haha, I couldn't resist :o)
Haha, hilarious quote!
Somehow that ladeh's not so sexy when she's got a fart quote under her hiney.
He he. I just couldn't resist!
Totally gross and funny
But did you see the book she's reading? *LOL*
Holy crap!! Wait till I repeat this quote to my mom, she probably get an aneurysm or something. LOL.
Post a Comment