Friday, March 27, 2009

Well. That was a week!

Hmmm. Vegas gone all week, lots of stress on the job, two dirty dogs to take care of day and night, rain, mud, "aunt flo", plenty of headaches and not much sleep, some very dark moments with the man, fights, fatigue, got the mortgage for the house but couldn't celebrate, bla bla bla.

It's over! It's Friday night and this girl is relaaaaxing! Or, in layman's terms: vegging in front of the TV, drinking limeaid and debating whether to make a pan of brownies or not.

There may be much texting with Vegas, as he's only taking the red-eye flight as I go to bed late tonight. I shall keep the bed warm for him, reeer!

In other news... my mailbox was full of interesting tidbits today - my dad sends the BEST stuff.

Witness: the "Man T-Shirt"

Dude, that's one helluva shirt. Seriously. Am getting all hot and bothered just looking.

Did I tell you that last night I got home and the entire facade of my three-story building was wrapped in scaffolding and netting? Wasn't the landlord sweet to give us a head's up on the next TWO WEEKS of brickwork being done to the building! "/$%?&

Anyone can climb from the street to enter our appartment from the balcony now, it's crazy. The windows don't lock and on top of that, the skinny curtains don't keep the sneaky workers from seeing everything inside our place. There is no light coming inside now thanks to all the wood planks and netting and the dogs don't have access to their balcony during the day, plus we have to keep the windows closed because of the cement dust (they have to rebrick everything) and that means it will be HOT and STINKY in here...

Waaaaaaaah! Get me out of this place! Waaaaaaaaah!

6:20pm, time for jammies.

I rock the life of sexiness.

/end of Home! Home! Home! Soon! Soon! Soon! post/

11 comments:

Tea Lady said...

that shirt is hilarious... it took me a moment to figure it out!! (that IT wasn't real!).

Friday nights are great. I'm wanting to veg out also. In pj's.

Technodoll said...

Vegging rocks!

I love that shirt! I'd sleep with it. Er, I mean *in* it.

myself said...

I would love to be vegging right now...so exhausted from last night and crazy work...yet I'm standing in a small club with a bunch of 20 somethings waiting for a band to start!

Piper said...

oh geeze that shirt made my jaw drop : O

C said...

cool i mean kewl shirt!
where can one purchase such a thing. it would be hilarious for a few friends of mine... heehee

pamper yourself tonight and let all the stress just leave your body. maybe some tequila in that drink would help...?

C

Technodoll said...

Myself, at some point you will have to learn to say "no" and put yourself first!

Piper, what out... that's what the shirt WANTS you to do... LOL!

C, am vegged out no worries! As for the shirt, hmm I'm sure if you google it, you'll find it ;-)

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

I'm sorry TD, but that shirt had me laughing so hard to tears that hubby and I couldnt get a hold of ourselves...thats just down right HILARIOUS!

Technodoll said...

Daring, I'm glad you two got a kick out of it!

Lady B, I can always count on you to bring new concepts to the table! ROTF!

Kathryn said...

hehe - i nearly choked on my coffee when i saw the t-shirt.

i hope you had a fab weekend!

Frank said...

That shirt is brilliant. I should wear that when I go in to meet with my professors and see if they are polite/horrified enough to say anything...

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

I wonder what kind of guy would actually wear that...