Saturday, March 14, 2009

It is a beautiful day...

Sunny, warm, a real taste of spring! Woohoo!

Vegas is home, I made our favorite southern veggie stew and cookies last night so there's food in the house and in a few hours we're driving out in the eastern townships to visit a house that looks awesome...

Crossing fingers that we won't again be disappointed, it would be nice to finally find "the one" and put all of this behind us! In any case, it will be a lovely drive into the country. Yeah.

*breathe, breathe, breathe*

New poll is up, sorry gentlemen it's only for the ladies unless you're gay, then of course you can vote.

Off to make coffee and go wake the man - he's still on Nevada time, he he. I don't think I've ever seen him sleep later than me before!

/end of Happy Saturday To You post/

3 comments:

prin said...

Good luck today. :)

As for the poll, I need more information...

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Glad Vegas is back...and good luck good luck good luck on your real estate search!

Tonya said...

first, the pooping post was really funny! and true! finally a warm day! geesh! i thought it would never happen for you! and last, the poll. I had to think about that a lot. At least with the shorter guy you can learn to get used to it, or close your eyes and pretend he's tall, but the tall guy will never be able to satisfy you.