Or, in this case, a flop.
Felt fine albeit wonky-tired this morning, got to work and an hour later the headache started creeping in... like, really bad. Pound pound pound. Was stuck in a boring meeting and almost fainted, felt green, had to crunch some überdrugs which turned both arms completely numb.
Yep. Winner :-D
So I'm home now and I wonder how many black marks I have on file against me... Yikes. I can't lose this job, I need it until we get that house - gawd I hate this. C'mon stupid head! Work!
Being a glutton for punishment, I made myself a bowl of Kraft Dinner for lunch.
OK off to lay down for a bit, I have the dizzies and my dog won't stop staring at me while wagging his tail. Insanity's contagious!
Edited to add:
WTF is it with all the big music bands pulling their videos from youtube? Copyright this and lawyers that, I mean don't they want their stuff seen and heard? No Prince, no Depeche Mode, hardly any Madonna and that's only to name a few. Gaaaah!
/end of Blabbidy Bla post/
8 comments:
what a day you are having...goodness...hang in there, its almost over...just squeeze a bit of work out and go home...(feel better soon!)
Ew, kraft dinner? Ewww.
Feel better..
scrapings from the devil's nutsack is what it is :)
Now this is a bit of fabulousness that I have not happened upon before. How is that possible? I like what you are doing here. Hilarious sidebars and great content. I'll be back to your site for sure.
Also, wonky-tired...not a term that I have heard before, but very nice! How does it rate against "hella tired?"
-Francesca
awww. I hope your head calms down. YOu do need that job woman. Houses don't buy themselves. :)
My videos are all still on YOu Tube. I won't pull em', even if I am asked to.
Oasis pulled a video from my youtube. A video I did about my brother's struggle with cancer. Thanks, Oasis! Jerks!
Feel better, sweetness!
This Monday continued my weekend that started off with a bang - a BIG awful sick bang. Ugh.
Hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment