Camouflage is a game we all like to play, but our secrets are as surely revealed by what we want to seem to be as by what we want to conceal. ~Russell Lynes
Did you notice that something has been missing from your blog? It might have appeared around the time I stopped commenting? I’m sorry about all that. I took a little hiatus from the blogosphere, but I couldn’t stay away too long. After a break, I had to come by again and see what you’ve been up to.
5 comments:
very PROFOUND and SO true.
god, you come up with some really good ones.
and hey-
i'm glad you like my new lQQkie.
C
xo
Great quote!
Did you notice that something has been missing from your blog? It might have appeared around the time I stopped commenting? I’m sorry about all that. I took a little hiatus from the blogosphere, but I couldn’t stay away too long. After a break, I had to come by again and see what you’ve been up to.
Glad that I did.
-Francesca
PS: Thanks for the birthday love!
So, so true.
Also, I like your quote for today you left on my blog. It made me smile.
that's deep (as I hide behind things I want to keep camoflauged)
I hide behind being an open book... Um.
*shrug*
:D
Post a Comment