figuring it out one day at a time
... and forgives when she's the one who needs forgiveness... *blushes and runs away*
TRUE!!!
So very true. And while my friends may sympathize when my problems aren't all that bad, they still make fun of me, too. Why is that?! :o)
Words to live by.
that's a very good one.
honestly, I think I have only two friends that fall into this category...one older, one younger...but the quote rings true about them...(and hopefully to them about me LOL)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
... and forgives when she's the one who needs forgiveness... *blushes and runs away*
TRUE!!!
So very true.
And while my friends may sympathize when my problems aren't all that bad, they still make fun of me, too. Why is that?! :o)
Words to live by.
that's a very good one.
honestly, I think I have only two friends that fall into this category...one older, one younger...but the quote rings true about them...(and hopefully to them about me LOL)
Post a Comment