figuring it out one day at a time
Great quote, but who did you get to hold the camera for you?
Giggity giggity giggity.
Have your pups started blowing their coats yet? Jas is so young that I haven't experienced a full blow til now. Dun dun dun. It's messy. I furminated him but there's still tons of shedding. Pluck Pluck Pluck.And his coat colour is changing.
I dont know about this quote, cause my most divisive ones are well calculated (*devious smile*)
You know, if you keep posting girls with abs and artificial, unrealistic bodies, you're not going to end up loving your body.*pinches flabs and tells them I love them*
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great quote, but who did you get to hold the camera for you?
Giggity giggity giggity.
Have your pups started blowing their coats yet? Jas is so young that I haven't experienced a full blow til now.
Dun dun dun. It's messy. I furminated him but there's still tons of shedding. Pluck Pluck Pluck.
And his coat colour is changing.
I dont know about this quote, cause my most divisive ones are well calculated (*devious smile*)
You know, if you keep posting girls with abs and artificial, unrealistic bodies, you're not going to end up loving your body.
*pinches flabs and tells them I love them*
Post a Comment