Monday, March 9, 2009

The Pink Taco

Yep, that's where Vegas is having his team dinner tonight... Was it wrong of me to laugh hysterically?

Ah, Vegas*... you giant whore, you!

*the city, not the man! LOL

I hope the ribs are tasty.

Me, I had another day of non-food: toast with PB for breakfast, a coffee, a cheese tortilla for lunch, some tea, a bite of chockit, the bottom crumbs of a bag of chips, an orange, a microwaved ham and cheese quiche from Costco...

Yep, totally trailer-trash and woefully lacking in imagination and vitamins. I promise to do better tomorrow. Somehow.

Oh look, Obama is forwards thinking... Yey for lifting the ban on embryonic stem-cell research! It's about fucking time the US joined the 21st century and told the pro-lifers to STFU on this issue.

You want an omelet, you gotta break some eggs baby.

Did you vote on my cookie poll yet?

Mmmm. Cookies.

/end of Sweet Dreams post/

11 comments:

prin said...

Your supper sounds more nutritious than mine... *runs away*

I'm too sleepy to comment on the rest... The boolologist has to sound smert when talking about stem cell thingies, right?

Kelly Ann said...

I can't vote in yo poll, simply because my favorite kind, besides the oatmeal raisin, is no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies. :)

Katie said...

Mmmm cookies. It's a good thing I just brushed my teeth.

myself said...

ungh bad eating day for me yesterday too...bad bad bad bad bad

Busy Bee Suz said...

you make me laugh...the whole thing is funny. You are good when you eat bad. ;)

Tonya said...

not wrong to laugh. i snicker too. I ate a lot of cheese yesterday, if that makes you feel better. :) oh, and then a big cold stone ice cream with cookie dough filling and 2 recees peanut butter cups.

Curly said...

It snowed yesterday, that's a good reason to eat bad.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Love cookies! And your title is hilarious! And yah for stem cell research!

Rebecca Foster said...

You eat like I eat! Mmmm peanut butter. Best breakfast ever. (And lunch, and dinner.)

Frank said...

Fish bacon goes well with pink tacos, right? :P

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

The Pink Taco........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHA

Okay, you get it....I thought it was freaking hilarious!

I voted :)