Prin was posting today about gut feelings: having them and following them.
Well, mine just got proven right this afternoon.... You know that lovely house we were going to visit this weekend? I wasn't quite sure that it felt right, so close to a polluted river and opposite a giant dairy farm...
Well, a friend of mine drove by that place this afternoon and she almost died from the stench of pig farm fumes. Yep. Pig farms. Not next to the house but near enough to poison it, right in the middle of a siberian cold winter, they still reek to high shit so thanks but no thanks!
Disaster averted, thank dog.
However, we did find a "maybe potential" that we'll go visit on Saturday, in another area we didn't really consider before. No problems to get a kennel permit there, apparently, so it's worth a look-see.
Again, not wishing to jinx it so it's all I'll say.... and no, there are no stinky farms nearby! LOL
Work today sucked my brain dry, it's late and I'm starving - no desire to cook and Vegas is too busy working to play chef, so it might be peanut butter toast or sumtin. Gaah! Where's my damn maid?!
Ooooo wait! I had forgotten: WE HAVE CAKE!!!
Wooohoooo!
/end of Sugar Sugar Me Up post/
8 comments:
your maid is out getting drunk with my maid apparently LOL
I'm tellin' ya, you're lookin' on the wrong 'shore'. ;)
Wanna bagel?
You are having some crappy luck. possibly your realtor thinks you want a dump with some toxic waste??
Mmmm, I'm all for a sugary dinner every now and again. Enjoy!
Pig farms, ugh! Good that you avoided that one.
wow imagine if you had moved there? gawd that would be awful to smell pig stench forever. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you guys that the most perfect place will come along! It will happen, it may just take a little time.
I am being left alone with the cake all day. I hope I can do the right thing.... *gets fork ready*
Erm Vegas, personally the "right thing" is to eat the whole thing in one sitting.
But that's why I've got a big butt :)
mmmm, cake for dinner! what kind?
Post a Comment