figuring it out one day at a time
I should be a stick.
awesome cake baby (and dinnah) :) domestic goddess - whore in the kitchen, angel in the bedro-.. wait, that's not right....
Linda can bite me
LOL...Sometimes I have felt that way - doing everything at the same time with 8 arms...great quote...too bad it doesnt burn that many calories..but it goes by faster with good 80s music blasting!
Meh. *eats a cookie*
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I should be a stick.
awesome cake baby (and dinnah) :) domestic goddess - whore in the kitchen, angel in the bedro-.. wait, that's not right....
Linda can bite me
LOL...Sometimes I have felt that way - doing everything at the same time with 8 arms...great quote...too bad it doesnt burn that many calories..but it goes by faster with good 80s music blasting!
Meh. *eats a cookie*
Post a Comment