Luck! We need good luck, people!
This afternoon is the house inspection AND after that, the bank evaluator is visiting to give his assessment to see if we get the mortgage on this place or not.
Everything will be decided by dinnertime... I'm about to crap a brick, I'm so nervous and excited!
Good luck vibes appreciated :-)
12 comments:
Good luck with everything today! :o)
fingers and toes crossed!!
i just spent 30 minuts trying to pass that horseshoe. Good job we have All-Bran (remember the F-Plan diet? Shit yourself thin)
Sending you happy vibes! Happy good vibes
Brick by brick, my friend. Brick by brick.
If each time you went through this, you got a brick, soon you'd have a house. :D
fingies cross
cuz then I have someone to visit in the townships lol
If you crap a brick, there may be clingons.
Remember to wipe thoroughly.
Thanks everyone! Will let you know how it goes!
eeeeeeeeeeeeee!
good luck!!!!!
Sending you good luck. The horse wants his shoe back after you get the house. :)
LUCK!
Too tired to reply to everyone but THANK YOU!
I think your good luck vibes worked... :-D
Post a Comment