I stayed up too late last night, had a messy sleep and woke up all headachy and feeling like a mack truck ran over me. Twice. I figured the day was shot to hell so called in sick, took some vitamins and went back to bed for a few more comatose hours. At least it was worth it, am feeling better now and ready to hit the ground running tomorrow for a full & productive day's work. Just watch me!
Tonight is chillaxed, going to have a light dinner, some red wine and hit the bed early. This weekend it's just me and the kids driving to my dad's for a two-day visit, I don't really like driving on the highway - it just lulls me to sleep, it's dreadful - but I wanna do this so I have to bite the bullet.
For christmas I'm asking for one of those widgits that plugs iPods to a car's stereo so that I can get rid of those annoying CD's - I can rarely be arsed to listen to whole songs or albums and need loads of variety to keep my brain awake. Winter tires are already on so no matter the weather, I am gooooing! woot!
Lookit miss whatever: 6pm and I'm hopping in a nice long hot shower now, then jammies. Fuck routine, eh?
3 comments:
I had a fuck routine once... it certainly wasn't a routine fuck. It might have been a rooting fuck. Or Rue Ting Fuck (it's a secret street in Montreal that sells sex toys/tings). Is this getting too wrong? I'm rambling :)
Off to slumberland now, since I'm feeling very relaxed. Tai Chi really relaxed me this evening ;)
Goodnight TD
Those plugs for your iPod are awesome - I just recently got one, it's great.
The sound is a lot better through usually-crappy, stock speakers.
(I'm used to a FM-transmitter for my iPod... when I'd pass some trees, it'd cut out. Quite ghetto.)
Hey Nicky, just my 2 cents: it is worth getting a whole new system head (tuner) instead of a third party middle of the road fix for the IPod. I've gotten comments from both sides. I had a system installed where you control the IPod through the tuner, you just plug the IPod in and leave it in the glove compartment for the ride, it charges and you have total access. It has been great for the 40+ hour road trip. If you do chose to go this way, you might think of satellite radio at the same time. Love it out in the MOFNW Christian America. Let me know if you want more info. Hope you are having fun!
Cheers,
G.
Post a Comment