Thursday, November 15, 2007

Today's factoid

Crocodiles and alligators are surprisingly fast on land. Although they are rapid, they are not agile; so if you ever find yourself chased by one, run in a zigzag line. You'll lose him or her every time.

Well, now I know what to do if the city streets are ever invaded by crocs and gators. I feel so safe now *grin*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never know, this could come in handy someday!

I nominated you on my site for an award by the way! :)

prin said...

Ok, my turn for a factoid because you posted that pengy video.

The truth is actually funnier than the video.

The males head out for food, but they can't get through the ice. They're too early. Crap! So what do they do? They fall down and hope they break through. After a bunch of falls, this bugger gets through, and everybody gets to eat. :D

So the bottom line is, he fell face first on purpose. :D

Technodoll said...

Martini, I just went and saw that. You rock, girl! *woot*

Prin, that's so cool! I feel more edumacated now. Reer! :-D