Tuesday, November 13, 2007

One big void

I shouldn't even try to post when all my brain can handle is online scrabble, digesting cereal and missing Vegas. Watching "House" right now - why does someone always have to cough up blood?! gross! - and just vegging out...

Had breakfast for dinner, groomed the kids, caught up with my ex who's doing quite well now back in Australia (yay! so happy for him), and am ignoring the filthy bathroom that needs cleaning. Chores on a weeknight is just so... wrong. Sigh. I'm bored.

Should I have a glass of wine or a hot chocolate? Debate, debate.

a bit later

Well the rosé wine won that round... along with a bowl of slightly-burnt ketchup popcorn, yum! Oh and more Reese's chocolate. I am so going to the hell of fat hips. Why does everything that's bad for you taste so good? Raaaaah!

6 comments:

prin said...

Hey, life's too short. You can be my huge hipped twin instead of cutting out the chocklit. I hear hips are making a comeback. (Because I say so.. :D)

anuday said...

You shoulda had the hot chocolate!

Technodoll said...

Prin, yeah well men's feedback has always been "give me a real woman, not a stick woman" so I'm happy with my hips. Nerr.

Anuday, the hot chocklit flows in abundance once the snow falls... ;-)

anuday said...

With a nice fruity muffin too! he he

prin said...

Oh, hot chocolate and snow... A fantasy for this Princess. :)

Technodoll said...

I love hot chocklit and a fruity muffin after a romp in the snow with the dogs. I guess there is ONE benefit to snow :-D