Monday, November 5, 2007

On growth

They say there is no growth without pain, this must be why my joints are achy as hell today. I'm back to limping dammit - thought I was getting better. Oh and that stinky Bengay ointment crap doesn't work either, now I just smell like old sick gramma. Bleurk.

At least I'll go to bed at a reasonable time tonight and with warmth in my heart, Vegas had to crash early so no late-night chatting... specially after today's colorful dramas, it's better this way. We both need the rest. I'll just sneak into his dreams and cuddle him there, yeah that's a thought. Me like.

I can't stop eating halloween candy. It's like a sickness after every holiday ends, the stores are practically giving the stuff away and money jumps out of my pocket and into the tills, what can I do? It's not my fault, I swear - really. I wonder how many dentists own shares in candy companies.

Parting thought of the day: You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

2 comments:

prin said...

I didn't buy any hallowe'en candy this year. A bah humbugged it hardcore. :D

(hugs) -- especially since you smell like a grandmother. Is your chest all huge and squishy now too? That's the best part about grandmothers. :D

Technodoll said...

no, my chest is fine and the stink has been showered off, LOL! I'll go by the "supposedly scent free" muscle cream and see what that does.

hey, time for more candy, woo!