It's not a coincidence that more and more dog owners are fed up with their allergic, shedding furkids who cost loads in vet visits... it's no use to slap a band-aid on the problem, you need to eliminate it at root cause: most often via the diet. And these are smart, educated and concerned people who are feeding "top foods" but still it's not enough, it's still an artificial diet.
Today on two occasions I've been asked questions on the raw diet, what I feed my kids and why and how, so I've offered information and mostly told them to do their own research, it's not a miracle diet but it can do wonders for most dogs and at this point what do they have to lose?
Both owners were very excited and the typical "holy shit, I had no idea" reaction applied, it was so lovely to see genuine interest and enthusiasm for such a simple concept, really, if you think about it.
I go to sleep tonight feeling happy that two more dogs have a chance at a better life thanks to the best diet mother nature designed for them. Yay!
5 comments:
It's a cult! A cult! Run for your lives! She's recruiting!
hehehe....
:P
He he. More like a chic club, where initiation requires you to chop up a tubful of fresh pork livers, beef hearts, spleens and kidneys... with a dull butter knife. He he.
That's my girl!!
I'm doing my bit here in Oz. Already got a few dog owners to know the evil behind the so called "best brands".
I'm happy to be a partial member of this cult!!! (fall, winter and spring)
Good stuff TD!!!!
*high fives andre* woo! keep up the good evangelism... gestapoism... hehe
z28gurl, the summer flies are all part of the fun, ooo and the wasps too... *grin*
Post a Comment