I love that quote. I personally don't read Stephen King's books, but as part of my Pro Writing Bachelor's degree I picked him randomly for a "modern author to study and learn from" type of report. The man is so honest and smart I love it. Ok, so I think he's a little stupid for doing all the drugs those years... but whatev, when he makes a point, I really can't argue it.
I loved (and have collected) all of his early works, back when he actually used to write his own books (cough! cough!). He was my inspiration for many a writing class through school. King rocks!
2 comments:
I love that quote. I personally don't read Stephen King's books, but as part of my Pro Writing Bachelor's degree I picked him randomly for a "modern author to study and learn from" type of report. The man is so honest and smart I love it. Ok, so I think he's a little stupid for doing all the drugs those years... but whatev, when he makes a point, I really can't argue it.
I loved (and have collected) all of his early works, back when he actually used to write his own books (cough! cough!). He was my inspiration for many a writing class through school. King rocks!
Post a Comment