I just bought his new album Hourglass and it's sweet crack for my soul, I'm in heaven... can't ever be in a bad place with his delicious sexy voice in my ears, this man has been a huge part of my life (music and fashion wise) for over 23 years now... both with and without Depeche Mode.
He's supposed to marry me but hasn't woken up yet *grin*
Tonight is a crash night. As in I finish this post, prepare stuff for tomorrow, hop in the shower and... crash. So fucking exhausted and not sure why - even the kids are passed out on the floor, which is unusual. Meh. Must be something in the water... like the birth control thingie? Yeah. I live for conspiracies ;-)
G'nite peeps.
2 comments:
LOL! Is my conspiracy spreading? Like wild fire? They're coming for me. I can hear their silent helicopters.
I don't like Depeche Mode. Sorry. I like when other people sing their songs (like Marilyn Manson) but I don't like when they do their own things. lol
Depeche Mode is one of the Best Bands EVAAAAAH. I wouldn't be me if it hadn't been for them... and I rock :-D
Post a Comment